KVE301/KVE401 Universal Human Values and Professional Ethics
Welcome to the course on Industrial Psychology PSYCH-105. In this course, we will cover:
- Industrial Psychology: Introduction, Scope and Application, Historical Development.
- Scientific Management Model, Time and Motion Study, Therbligs.
- Human Relation Model and Hawthorne Experiment.
- Motivation: Introduction, Types and Different Approaches/ Theories of Motivation, Job Satisfaction.
- Leadership: Introduction, Qualities and Roles of Leader, Types of Leader and Leadership Style, Different Approaches/ Theories of Leadership.
- Stress Management: Symptoms, Causes and Effects of Stress, Stress Management Strategies.
- Organizational Culture, Organizational Climate, Group Dynamics, Fatigue, Monotony, Boredom, Accidents and Safety.
- Job Analysis: Objectives, Steps, Methods of Job Analysis, Job Description, Job Specification, Job Evaluation, Job Design.
- Recruitment and Selection: Purpose, Types, Methods and Process.
- Psychological Test and Employment Interview: Types, Steps, Guidelines.
- Performance Appraisal, Training and Development : Prerequisite, Steps, Methods and Process.
Please go through the following links before starting the course:
- Our Team
- Frequently Asked Questions – FAQs
- Course Structure
- Evaluation of the course
We hope that you will enjoy this course and it will give you some value.
Team, Digital जीवन