PSYCH-105 Industrial Psychology
Welcome to the course on Industrial Psychology, PSYCH-105. In this course, we will cover:
- Introduction to Industrial Psychology – Basic information, Scientific Management Model and Human Relation Model.
- About Individual in Workplace – Motivation, Leadership, Stress Management etc.
- About workplace – Organizational Culture, Work Environment, Accidents and Safety in workplace.
- Measures for evaluation – Job Analysis, Recruitment and selection methods, methods of performance appraisal.
- Performance Management – training and development Methods, Learning Curve.