Constitution of India, Law and Engineering
KNC501/KNC601 Constitution of India, Law and Engineering
Welcome to the course on Constitution of India, Law and Engineering, KNC501/KNC601. In this course, we will cover:
- Indian Constitution – Basic information, History of making of Constitution, Preamble of Indian constitution, Amendment.
- Union Executive – Power and function of Lok Sabha, Rajya Sabha, Supreme court, President of India, Prime minister of India.
- State Executive – High court, Governor of states, Chief minister of states.
- Legal System – Source of Law and court structure, Court system in India, Tribunals, Contract law, Tort and Law at workplace.
- Intellectual Property Laws – Patent, Copyright.
- Regulation to Information – RTI Act-2005, IT Act-2000, E-Governance, Digital Signature Certificates (DSC).
- Business Organizations – Basic information.
- E-Governance – Role of I.T. professionals in Judiciary