Universal Human Values and Professional Ethics
KVE301/KVE401 Universal Human Values and Professional Ethics
Welcome to the course on Universal Human Values and Professional Ethics, KVE301/KVE401. In this course, we will cover:
- Need and Basic Guidelines of Value Education
- Process of Value Education
- Understanding Harmony in the Human Being
- Understanding Harmony in the Family
- Understanding Harmony in the Society
- Understanding Harmony in the Nature and Existence
- Holistic Understanding of Harmony on
Professional Ethics etc.
The views, opinions, and content on these web pages are solely those of the original authors Sh. R R Gaur, Sh. R. Sangal & Sh. G P Bagharia in the book “A foundation course in Human Values & Professional Ethics”. We only summarized that content & presented it in E-format. The summary was done by Dr. Niyati Garg, Asst. Professor (Human Values), MIET Meerut & editor of E-format is Mr. Aditya Saini, Founder CEO, Digital जीवन.
Please go through the following links before starting the course:
- Our Team
- Frequently Asked Questions – FAQs
- Course Structure
- Evaluation of the course
We hope that you will enjoy this course and it will give you some value.
Team, Digital जीवन